Thank you WeirdnLiberated for nominating me to participate in the Hallotober Blog Tag. It’s a great post to break up the usual content & get you all excited for Halloween (which I love). So, hope you enjoy this fun & festive blog post.
These are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after the introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
What’s your favourite thing about October?
The entire season of October is my aesthetic. I love the atmosphere surrounding the holiday & time of year. I love the multicolored leaves, pumpkins, the nice breeze, the fashion – – EVERYTHING. I seriously thrive during spooky season.
Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Yes! Throughout my childhood we would have Halloween themed parties & get togethers. My brother & I loved dressing up & trick or treating in our neighborhood. One year we went with a huge group of friends & went to 3 different neighborhoods in one night.
What’s your favourite horror movie?
I honestly am not the biggest fan of scary movies. I did recently watch It which wasn’t too bad. But I prefer classics such as Hocus Pocus, Casper, Ghostbusters & The Great Pumpkin Peanuts Special.
Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
I LOVE dressing up & going out for Halloween but this year we may need to just settle in & watch tons of Halloween movies instead.
Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
That is a tough one since my boyfriend & I have rocked at creating unique couple costumes. But as a child, my favorite was Megera from Hercules or Sporty Spice. Here are some of our iconic couple costumes though.
Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Bobbing for apples in a caudron (but that activity will probably be a thing of the past due to covid.)
How do you celebrate Halloween?
Some years my mom, brother & I would go to this historic town near us & get lunch & watch all the people trick or treat by all the stores. Other years we would just give out candy. As I got older my friends and I would go out on the town, dress up & go to bar crawls. This year will be pretty low key. I don’t even think we are giving out candy to trick or treaters. Lights out.
What’s your least favourite horror?
The Exorcist or The Ring. I was always afraid of those movies (FUN FACT: the girl who plays Samara in the Ring also played Lilo in Lilo & Stitch).
Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
Probably going trick or treating in 3 different neighborhoods in one night. The houses with the longest driveways would always give out the large chocolate bars!
What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
The candy! The costumes! The haunted stories…all of it!
Scary costume or Silly costume?
Silly probably, but I love making scary costumes more glam!
What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Horror movie recommendation those who want to avoid jump scares (I.e. me)?
It Chapter 1 was really good
- What’s your favourite childhood Halloween memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about October?
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favourite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your favorite Halloween candy?
- Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or Silly costume?
- What are your plans for Halloween this year?
The nominees will be nominated on IG