I’m catching up on a few blogger nominations today! Thank you Delicate & Brutal for nominating me for the Inspiring Blogger Award & thank you Soni’s Thoughts for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Let’s get started.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD:
1. What was your favorite childhood book?
Goodnight Moon. My mom would read this to me every night.
2. Who did you last have dinner with?
My boyfriend since we live together
3. What magazine did you like to read?
I used to collect Seventeen Magazine when I was a teenager. I haven’t purchased a magazine in years though.
4. Where do you buy your cup of coffee?
I hate coffee. I’m more of a tea person (I’m basic & will have to say Starbucks).
5. What do you think life will be like in 5 years?
Let’s hope we find a vaccine for this virus by then. In 5 years I’ll be 34 years old! AHHH! I hope to be married to Todd with at least one child & a golden retriever, living in a beautiful single family home with a nice yard.
6. Shower or bath?
7. How do you like your bread? whole wheat or white?
White. Even though it’s not the healthiest. When it comes to PB & J sandwiches, nothing beats white bread.
8. Which hotel is your favorite?
One year we went to NYC around Christmas time and stayed at the Lotte Palace Hotel. It is gorgeous & if you are a Gossip Girl fan, it was the home of Serena Vanderwooden.
9. Shop online or in store?
In store. I’m old school. I love seeing something in person or trying it on before I purchase it.
10. What is your favorite type of cuisine?
11. Which blog post in your blog do you like the most?
My favorite is still this one right here. I discuss the importance of not making your belongings define you as a person. Definitely check it out if you haven’t already & leave a commen
INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD
- If you weren’t into blogging, what’s the one thing you would probably be doing instead?
Finding some creative hobby. Maybe painting? I’d want to write for a magazine or something of that sort.
2. What do you do when you feel unmotivated to write?
NAP. haha. or I watch a view videos, read or listen to podcasts to get some inspiration. I think stepping away, & letting yourself have a breather is helpful in writer’s block.
3. An inspiring quote you live by
“When you focus on the good, the good gets better.”
4. What is your favorite type of food?
Chick fil A nuggets
5. What inspiring message would you like to pass on to other people / bloggers?
Be true to yourself. It’s your life to live, no one else’s. Never get caught up in the battle of being better or just like someone just because they seem to have it all figured out. You don’t know what is going on behind closed doors. It’s important to always focus on your own goals & path & never feel like you are less than anyone else.
I’d like to change things up & nominate whoever comments on this post. Because I feel like everyone is an inspiration & deserves a bit of sunshine in their lives. So I welcome all bloggers to participate in either one of these tags / nominations.