2020 may be canceled but I’ve still found plenty of things to rave about through quarantine & the new normal.
🎉 In celebration of my birthday this Sunday, here are 29 Things I’ve been Loving Lately:
1. Bingeworthy Entertainment: I don’t know what I would have done during quarantine if it wasn’t for Netflix, Youtube & Podcasts.
Here are a few tv shows I’ve been obsessed with:
- Selling Sunset
- Once Upon A Time
If you love YouTube & Podcasts as much as I do, here are a few channels to check out:
3. Books 📚
💕 The Lost by Natasha Preston
6. Brumate Koozie
I’m obsssed with my marble Brumate. They fit my white claws perfectly & keeps them cold. They are perfect for the beach, pool & rivertubing.
7. Working Out
The positive side to quarantine was getting back into shape. I’ve been loving following along to Yoga videos on YouTube & Chloe Ting’s Summer Shred Challenge.
We discovered a local park area off Gunpowder Falls. It’s a fun way to stay cool & catch some beautiful scenery. It’s also free when you bring your own tube.
10. Keurig Mini
I love making tea every morning & this makes it so much easier. Plus I just love our new Keurig cup holder too!
13. The Bar Shelf turned out so good! In the last few months we’ve found some statement pieces & gold accents to tie it all together.
14. White Claws…specifically mango & lime 😋
15. Utz Pretzel Rods
16. Steamed Crabs 🦀😋 hopefully I’ll get them again before summer ends.
19. Jade Face Roller is perfect for applying masks or depuffing under the eyes
20. Puzzles were a quarantine staple in most homes. We were able to finish a 1500 piece over a weekend.
21. The Beach is always a go to destination for us. We were lucky to find a small beach area close to the house.
22. Taylor Swift Folklore Album Folklore – August
23. Home Renovations We’ve been changing small things to the home like door fixtures & painting to add more of a modern feel to the house.
24. My Little Chalkboard
I love changing up the chalkboard with the season.
25. Bonfires 🔥
Sitting out in the backyard & roasting marshmallows have been a perfect summer activity especially during quarantine.
26. Cooking at Home
I’d never though I would say those words. Ever since we got an Instapot, cooking has been fun!
I purchased this bikini from Target back in April & I’m obsessed with this color.
28. Positive Quotes I felt like this one is relevant to the times
29. Blogging has been adding a positive spin to my life with the state of the word right now. Starting this page has been the best decision & I’m excited to see what it has in store for me. I hope you all have been enjoying the content so far. Stay tuned for more posts in the upcoming weeks. Also, thank you so much for 50 followers! Can’t wait to see our little blog family grow! 😊
Let’s make 29 count!
– B 🌿💕